Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Place your bets!

Baby Bear fell asleep in her stroller during our evening walk, and stayed asleep when I moved her to her crib at 6:30. Will she make it until at least 6:30 a.m. without waking? Your guess is as good as mine!

4 comments:

FarmWife said...

I take it you're not giving odds...

Well, all I can say is if she makes it until 6:30 tomorrow morning, Kudos to you. Just don't rub it in...some of us don't have perfect children! ;)

Pfingston said...

Yeah that's crazy!

crt said...

mad fell asleep while i was fixing dinner and didn't fall back asleep until 11 something. em didn't fall asleep yesterday and she was up til around then too.

Lauren said...

She awoke around 11 p.m., had a snack, crawled into bed with me, and stayed there soundly (once she got the wiggles out of her system) til 5:30. She squirmed and played peek-a-boo from 5:30-6:30.