Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pray for my friends...

My fellow blogaholic Grace and her family are going to have to move again. They know God has opened a door in His perfct timing, but that doesn't change the heartbreaking facts of the circumstances. Or the fact that they will be moving farther away from their closest family members. Please pray for them to have peace and joy that only the Lord can give, for God's provision of finances for medical bills, and for physical healing of Grace's Crohn's disease.

Nattie, who I don't know as well but met on the Women @ Home forum, has cancer. She has two children.

Farm Wife is nearing the end of her 4th pregnancy... need I say more?

Stephanie & Jackie are adjusting to life with another child! (Steph has 3, Jackie has 4).

Our church is preparing for Family Bible Adventure (known elsewhere as VBS). Pray that kids will come to know Christ, and pray for everyone who is involved in the organization of such a large endeavor.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Thank you, darling. I need the prayers. I'm hanging in, but it isn't fun...and I did vow to enjoy this last pregnancy!

Mommy to 4 little people said...

Thank you for the prayers. Lord knows I need them :)