Wordless Wednesday
29 candles
For more Wordless Wednesday participants, visit the WW HQ or 5minutesformom.
I've also posted more photos at Hannah-Bear's Cave.
29 candlesFor more Wordless Wednesday participants, visit the WW HQ or 5minutesformom.
I've also posted more photos at Hannah-Bear's Cave.
21 comments:
ONLY 29? Wow...that was a good year.
He Hee... yep, he's younger than me. (Not much, but still in the previous decade.)
I love her face in this picture. Proud of her daddy! Captivated by the candles. Happy birthday to him!
I love it--that photo is definitely a keeper!
I love the look on your baby's face! lol!! Great photo!
Huh - she doesn't look 29. Must have aged well.
That's a sweet picture. The baby's face is precious!
What a great picture!
Happy Birthday and many years to your husband.
lovely picture!
Great photo. I'd hate to see all of my candles on one cake! ;-)
that baby's face is priceless and the light and color in this photo is really great. excellent post!
happy ww!
and happy birthday!
I like the light in the pic, but she doesn't look 29.? Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday!! I love candle light. You captured it well, and with such a cutie!
The lighting is so lovely in that pic! And I get 29 candles this year! Whoohoo! I'm going to spring for an ice cream cake and see if I can melt it. =P
Well, leme guess, that isn't the baby's birthday, right?
LOL
Just kidding . . . It sure looks like fun!
Have a happy WW! :-)
great pict, i bet the dotson's will be proud
I used the "soften" feature in the HP photosmart premier software that came with my computer... I was pleased with the result. Now if I could get my old camera to cooperate like this all the time!
That's amazing, I LOVE the lighting!
Very nice use of light... :)
The soften feature is perfect for this. Very nice picture Lauren!
I'm very honored to have all these compliments on my photos, especially some from a real photographer! Thanks, everyone!
And just to clarify, no baby bear is not 29. she's 18 months. hubby turned 29 last week, the day this was taken. and the woman holding baby bear is our friend carmen, not me. i'm taking the pic, and we needed extra hands to make sure bear didn't get too excited about the "hot".
Post a Comment