Thankful Thursday...
Today I celebrate my husband. He was born 29 years ago. He is a wonderful partner, friend and father. He made me laugh when I first met him, and while life often seems more serious these days, he still makes me laugh. God has given him a desire to protect and care for his family that many people never get. He works hard to provide for us, and the gift of his faithful companionship is something I cherish. Happy Birthday, Hubby! Te amo mas y mas!
4 comments:
Aww I feel the same way about my hubby!
BTW I tagged you!
~Haley
happy birthday! yes, for now this is your card. sorry
Happy Birthday Lauren's Hubby..I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Hubby asked me to say thanks for the well-wishes. He says blogging is my thing. :-) We went out to Memphis Pizza Cafe (yummy thin crust pizzas with fresh toppings), then ate yummy chocolate cake from costco. We made him blow out all the candles. Bear loved the candles.
Post a Comment