Very nice... Your garden is beautiful and you take great pictures of it. I took some last night and hope to try to get them up tonight. Not as easy as it used to be with this old computer...
Have missed your posts but am so grateful that you and yours made a visit to great grandma--I know it was an effort but it brings special memories for the years ahead...
10 comments:
very pretty montage!
nice collage!!
Beautiful garden!!! I love the callas!
nice garden
I love the presentation. You have a great green thumb, I could use some help in that area!
Great job Lauren--I'm proud of all your gardening and crt and caslon too!!!
Very nice... Your garden is beautiful and you take great pictures of it.
I took some last night and hope to try to get them up tonight. Not as easy as it used to be with this old computer...
What a beautiful garden thanks for sharing.
Angel Mama ():)
Have missed your posts but am so grateful that you and yours made a visit to great grandma--I know it was an effort but it brings special memories for the years ahead...
very pretty. Hope all is well with you and yours
Post a Comment